Rules and Regulation before issuing E-Ticket
1. It is your responsibility to ensure with valid passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your flight itinerary. For this purpose, you should confirm with the concern Embassies and/or Consulates well in advance of travel whether the destination(s) that you are visiting require a visa or not [Tourist visa / Transit visa]. It should be noted that the requirements for obtaining visas, transit visas and entry formalities, vary from country to country and are subject to changes without any notice.
We do not undertake any responsibility in case you are not allowed to travel due to your non-compliance with any such requirements .
2. Unaccompanied Minors are children above 5 and under 12 years of age travelling alone (the age depends on the airline's policies, so please check with the airline. Many airlines provide (or require) supervision service for minors from the time of boarding until the time the minor is met at the final destination
3. Low cost airlines may also charge additional fees for checked baggage, airport check-in, preferred seating, in-flight entertainment (if available), food, drink and snacks etc. Any charges for these additional services are not included in the price of your flight ticket unless explicitly provided otherwise. Full details on such charges may not always be available when making your reservation. For this reason you need to check your baggage allowance etc by visiting the airline's website. We are not responsible for any additional costs incurred and we advise you to contact the relevant airline to add any additional services and verify charges.
4. The flight times shown in your booking confirmation may change between the date of booking and the date you actually travel. In case of re-timing of flight time schedule, type correct in emergency contact details so that you will get notify of any such changes. However, it is your responsibility to check with the airline that the flight (and any onward flights) you have confirmed is operating as booked. We strongly recommend that you contact your airline at least 72 hours before the scheduled departure of each flight to do this.
5. It is your responsibility to check properly flight details, fare details, penalties info, baggage info, transit time period, fare rules all in Details Section .Incase if your onward ticket is with other connection flight airlines, prior First contact to airlines or agency about the itinerary and through check-in baggage policy before issuing the ticket .
We do not undertake any responsibility thereafter in case if your connect flight is delay or cancel or new ticket to be issue to your destination.
6. Valid identification card must be present at counter / immigration
7. Check-in begins 3 hours prior to flight for seat assignment and closed 45 mins prior to scheduled departure.
8. Partial cancellation are not allowed for roundtrip fares.